Volunteer to Help!
- Volunteer to help out with one or more events! We have many events throughout the year that we could not host without volunteers. This would include but not limited to, Red Ribbon Week, Box Tops, The Student Store, Family Picture Night, Read Across America, The Holiday Store/Shop, Board Game Night, The Yearbook, The Variety Show, Teacher Appreciation Week, Spirit Day, Kids R Neat Week, HSA Awards, Harvest Carnival, Field Day, Book Fair, and Jr. Olympics. We need help with everything from making fliers to running a carnival. If you would like to volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any PTA board member for help.
Become A Member!
- Become a member of the PTA if you have not yet already become one. Membership fee is $7.00**. Please feel free to contact the PTA for more information on becoming a member (805)520-6775 (option 5) or email@example.com. You can also pick up a membership envelope fill it out and return it back to the main office. Anyone can join Mountain View PTA, we encourage Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, and Neighbors to join! Everyone is welcome!
Box Tops for Education!
- When you purchase a wide variety of products from cereal, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Ziploc, Kleenex, Juicy Juicy and much more, you will find box tops on the box, simply cut it out and send them to school with your child. Our coordinator will do the rest. For a complete list of qualifying products you can visit Box Tops 4 Education Brands page or visit the home page.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com